If you’re considering getting dental implants in Pleasanton, CA, depend on the professional staff at Gateway Dental Care to deliver a skillful, comfortable dentistry experience. Are you tired of dealing with dentures or hiding your smile because of missing or damaged teeth? We can help.
What Is A Dental Implant?
A dental implant includes a metal anchor, surgically placed into your jaw bone, and permanent replacement teeth. Over time your jawbone will grow around the implant, creating a solid and stable support. Dental implants can replace a single tooth, several teeth, or all of your teeth, depending on your needs.
Some Available Dental Implant Options:
- Full-Mouth Implants – an excellent option for those patients not wishing to deal with the hassles of dentures. This option can attach a full row of upper and lower teeth using as little as four implants.
- Multiple Implants – are ideal for patients missing one or more teeth, but have remaining healthy teeth and gums. This option helps to protect your natural teeth and jaw health while replacing missing or damaged teeth.
- Single-Tooth Implants – provide a solution if you have a single missing tooth. This implant will look and feel like one of your natural teeth.
5 Signs You Need Dental Implants
Missing teeth can significantly affect your self-confidence. But did you know that they can also impact your oral health? Missing and damaged teeth can make everyday tasks like eating and speaking clearly more difficult and cause deterioration of your jaw bone, giving you an older more sunken-in facial look.
Here are 5 common signs that you may want to consider dental implants.
- Chipped, Cracked, Or Missing Teeth
- Poorly-Fitting Dentures
- Bone Loss In Your Jaw Area
- Difficulty Eating Or Speaking
- Sunken Appearance Around Your Mouth
You don’t have to guess. Our cosmetic dentist will examine the condition of any existing teeth and help you to determine if dental implants are the best course of treatment for your lifestyle and overall dental goals.
Implants Vs. Bridges, Crowns & Dentures
Dentures can be uncomfortable for some patients. They can slip around, make speech difficult, and make eating certain foods impossible. Bridges require putting crowns over otherwise perfectly healthy teeth. Neither option helps to correct bone loss or lasts as long as implants.
Dental implants provide a permanent tooth loss solution that offers benefits other tooth replacement options can’t ensure.
- Promotes Jaw Bone Growth/Prevents Bone Loss
- Prevents Changes In Your Facial Shape
- Enables Natural Speech Patterns
- Supports Adjacent Teeth
- Matches Your Natural Teeth
- No Slippage
- Convenient & Easy To Care For
- No Cavities Or Decay
- No Messy Adhesives
Replace Missing Teeth In Pleasanton, CA
Gateway Dental Care is here for all of your cosmetic dentistry needs, including dental implants and dental implant repair. Are you ready to learn more about dental implants and take that first step to loving your smile? Contact our Pleasanton, CA office today for an appointment.